- Account means a unique account created for You to access Our Plugin.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Mezocliq Holdings Inc.
- Device means any device that can access the Plugin, such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Plugin refers to the add-in to Our no-code platform that helps users extract data from the platform into Excel.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, generated by the use of the Plugin.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Plugin, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Plugin, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Collection of Data
We may ask You to provide Us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to email address or usage data.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Plugin.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s IP address, browser type, browser version, unique device identifiers and other data.
When You access the Plugin by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Usage of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Plugin, including to monitor its usage.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications, regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- For business transfers: To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- For other purposes: Such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve the Plugin and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Plugin, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
You may contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred. We will provide notice before Your Personal Data is transferred.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Plugin or the public
- Protect against legal liability
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on Our website: https://mezocliq.com/plugin-privacy-policy/